- The Climbers’ Co-Op has five total winter parking spaces available for personal cars.
- All members that are interested in parking at the house must say so on their original application. If a member decides that they need a parking space after the application process, they must submit a request during a family meeting that must be approved by a quorum.
- All parking spaces are assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis
- The Marquette Climbers’ Co-Op will not be held responsible for any fines due to parking violations from the city. All house members should understand parking laws in the city, including the winter parking ban
Snow Removal Policy
- Snow removal on either side of the driveway is coordinated by the grounds-person
- A snow removal schedule should be established before November of the fall semester and before the beginning of the winter semester
- Snow removal should be performed promptly and completely by the designated member after each snowfall
- Snow removal schedule should be determined based on the members parking in the driveway and other members who use or benefit from the use of those vehicles
Other Vehicle Considerations
- Members are required to leave one set of keys on the designated key rack or bin when their car is parked in the driveway
- Members should coordinate vehicle use between members that do not own vehicles and those that do have vehicles
- All efforts to consolidate the number of vehicles used by house members are encouraged to minimize parking issues and maintain the commitment to sustainability in the house mission