- A guest is any person invited to stay for one or more nights by a specific house member or multiple members. The sponsor member must obtain permission from a house quorum before their guest may stay.
- If the guest will be staying in a member’s room and the room is a double, the member must obtain permission from their roommate prior to the guest’s arrival
- The sponsor member is responsible for sharing house expectations and procedures with their guest. They will be held responsible for any policy breaches by their guest.
- A guest may stay for one complete family meeting cycle (two weeks) with no additional responsibilities.
- If a guest has been staying at the house for more than one complete family meeting cycle (they were staying at the house when the last meeting was held and their visit has extended to another meeting), the guest’s house role will be discussed during the meeting. The guest is required to attend this meeting and may be assigned chores, job responsibilities, or monthly payments. All house members will vote on the specific assignments.
- If a guest stays overnight for an accumulated 20 days in a single month, they may also be assigned responsibilities as stated above
- Any issues with a guest of the house should be discussed directly with the guest’s sponsor member